Rank: 701 / 1240
2 selected articles
These frequencies determine what type of range the reader would detect RFID Tags. The RFID Reader sends enough radio waves to start the RFID tag's circuit. The activated tag then transmits the signal with an ASCII/Binary/EPC or other format of unique number. This unique serial number is related in a database to represent a product or information.
RFID Tags are the receiver component of the system which receives the radio waves. The RFID tag is a crucial component of this system. There are two types of tags, active tags and passive tags.
An active tag has its own power source. The advantage of this particular tag is...
- Quick, simple, intuitive, and easy to use.
- Unlimited storage in the cloud for tags, jobs, exporting, reports, syncing, users, and more!
- 24/7 Easy access to your tags, job lists, reports, and employees - Anywhere and all in one place!
- Utilize reports to give your employees performance reviews and hold them accountable for stolen or lost equipment.
- Same and consistent information on all...
Related topics : radio frequency identification (rfid) asset tracking system / asset tracking solutions using rfid / rfid inventory tracking tags / rfid tags for asset tracking / radio frequency identification tags (rfid)