Rank: 931 / 1500
2 selected articles
Read FTC - Presentation on RFID
· Loyalty and membership cards · Payment (with car, at vending machines, automatic cash machines etc.) · Library
· Safety & security:
· Access control, passports · Identification of soldiers, military equipment
· Supply chain management of returnable transit items (pallets, kegs, containers) · Wharehouse control · Automatic ID of products
· Production of hardware / components:
· Tagging of products under manufacturing or...
Read AN 1629 UHF RFID Label Antenna Design UHF Antenna Design
AN 1629 UHF RFID Label Antenna
Label Antenna Design
The use of a matching network is necessary due to the fact that a dipole based antenna is mainly a capacitive resonant circuit and the IC with is a capacitive load need to be compensated to match the dipole antenna and satisfy the equation:
Z Ant = Z * C
In our case a capacitive IC impedance (with a negative imaginary part) should be...