Selected videos for topic: active rfid tag maximum range
→ 1 Videos
Check also 86 Articles for this topic
What does all of this RFID lingo mean?
In this video we do our best to explain the most common RFID lingo.
- Types of RFID: LF vs. HF vs UHF vs. NFC
- Passive vs. Active RFID
- Operational Frequency / Frequency Range
- Power Level / Sensitivity
- RFID Tags: Tag Memory, Tag Size, IC Type, Read Range, Hex vs. ASCII
-RFID Reader: Fixed vs. Mobile, Region, Power Output, GPIO, Read Range
- RFID Antennas: Gain, Beam width, Front to Back Ratio, Axial Ratio, Polarization, Maximum Input Power, VSWR
- Cable and Connector Types
From: ClearStream RFID